Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cause and Effect


Author's note:
This piece is about cause and effect in the story Serpent's Shadow. I wrote this to demonstrate my understanding of cause and effect.


The book I read was Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan. Ultimately the main event of this book is when Sadie and Carter cast the spell to capture Apophis' shadow and banish him into the duat.

The effects of this are having the world not be destroyed and being able to live another day.

On the other hand if Apophis had taken over the world there would be so much more. He would've destroyed the world and transformed it into a whole world of just Chaos' sea. It would be interesting because if Apophis had won then Rick Riordan could possibly made another book about the future of earth.



3 comments:

  1. I like how you made it clear so it was easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made it clear so it was easier to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you made it clear so it was easy to understand. Also what I would improve is add an Author's Note.

    ReplyDelete