Friday, November 16, 2012

Prediction of 3:15

I predict that at the end of the book Troy will end up making Mr. Mason a better teacher. I do because when Troy said you're my favorite teacher I think it gave a hint on what was coming up. Because of the fact that it was rare to think Mr. Mason is the best teacher it will impact him. He will become nicer to Troy in my predictions and at the end, Troy will convince Mr. Mason to be a little more lenient on his expectations causing him to start being more nice to the other students.

The real ending was better than mine but it was a lot more confusing. It might have helped if I had read the rest of the book. I was lost at where this was and when it said "only time will tell" that really doesn't give much of an ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment